If you are facing marital issue, you can fill the form below and send to us using the Contact Page (copy and paste there). This information will be kept confidential and used only for purpose of counselling and discussion. More detailed information will help us to assess the situation quickly. If a question doesn’t apply, you can leave it blank or mention NA for “Not Applicable”. Exact dates are not necessary, but it’s better if month and year of marriage date/events/cases etc if any are mentioned. Note: The points in italics are informational examples and placeholders only.
I. MARRIAGE DETAILS
(Note: you may fill approx month/year for any dates in form below)
1. Date of marriage:
2. Total years/months in marriage:
3. Wife living together OR already living separately?:
4. No of years/months you two stayed together out of total years of marriage:
5. Your current residence city:
6. Your native residence city:
7. Wife’s current residence city:
8. Wife’s native residence city:
9. Wife’s educational qualifications?:
10. Wife working now?:
11. No of months/years wife worked before marriage?:
12. No of months/years wife worked after marriage?:
1. Any children?.
2. If yes, whether boy/girl and what are their ages now?
3. If wife is living separately, with whom are child(ren) residing right now?
If children living separately:
4. Are you sending any money for their expenses?
5. Is wife allowing you to meet or talk to children?
6. How often are you able to meet or talk to them?
1. You have self-acquired property/flat? (bought with your own or joint funds with wife):
2. Is there ancestral property in your family?
3. Do you and wife live with your parents?
4. Are you living in rental or own house?
5. Does your wife own any property?
IV. Any unreasonable/abusive behaviour or threats by wife, and demands
1. Unreasonable/Irritating behaviour by wife?: (E.g. calling your office unnecessarily, casting suspicion (with no evidence) that you are having an affair , not cooperating, not doing any work in house even when not working outside home)
2. Abusive behaviour by wife?: (E.g. calling you not good enough because of your income/house/status, abusing/shouting at you or your parents.)
3. Any threats by wife?: (E.g. I will put cases on you/parents, I will commit suicide. Mention briefly with date etc with numbered points)
4. Main demands by wife (outside of cases, not written in her complaints/petitions): (E.g. don’t talk to your parents, take separate house, give me divorce, buy a house/plot in my name)
V. Maintenance related cases/complaints if filed already by wife (E.g. whether complaint to your office, CrPC 125, DV Act, Divorce, RCR, Child custody)
1. Cases by wife filed with date: (E.g. CrPC 125, DV (domestic violence) Act (PWDVA), RCR, divorce etc)
2. Main allegations by wife in her non-criminal cases like in DV/CrPC 125: (E.g. I was beaten, not given food, thrown out of house at night, husband is impotent, physical abuse of wife, dowry harassment)
3. Main demands by wife in her filed petitions like in DV/CrPC 125: (E.g. give me 30K maintenance per month, give rent for separate house etc, I want to join back with husband (in RCR))
4. Mention the case along with stage: (E.g. CrPC 125 interim maintenance ordered, DV Act wife’s cross-exam on-going, RCR case filed etc)
VI. Criminal cases if filed already by wife (E.g. whether CAW complaint, police complaint, FIR, criminal cases(498A, 406 etc))
1. Criminal cases by wife filed with date: (E.g. IPC 498A/406, Dowry Prohibition Act case, any other IPC section on you or family)
2. Main allegations by wife in the criminal cases: (E.g. We were asked to bring more dowry, we gave 10 lakh cash in marriage, we spent 8 lakh in marriage expenses etc, husband is having affair, husband beats me often, husband is alcoholic, mother-in-law threatened to kill me etc.)
3. Mention the IPC section along with stage of case: (E.g. IPC 498A FIR filed, IPC 406 charge sheet submitted to court)
1. Any evidence you have regarding wife: (E.g. her current working/salary/before marriage working proofs, adultery/affair if any, proof of her unreasonable/abusive behaviour/threats if any; income of your father-in-law)
(Optional) You can make a copy and fill this sheet with list of evidences.
VIII. Legal Cases filed by you
1. Main cases filed by you (if any) along with your main allegations in each?: (Mention case type with date etc with numbered points)
IX. Whether you want to live with wife or not? (yes/no/maybe): (If maybe, mention any relationship, communication, or behaviour change you would expect from her/in-laws)
Your questions below, try to limit to most important 3 questions (others can be discussed when you call):
X. (Optional) Synopsis of Major Events
You can make a copy and fill this sheet with list of major events.
You can submit below details if you have already paid, else ignore
Date of transfer:
Mode of payment: NEFT or IMPS/ Cheque/ Wire/ Cash deposit)
Transaction Reference Number:
Choose an available time slot for discussion: